March 21st, 2012
- I find it helpful to plan my daily tasks and duties of each week and every two weeks. It helps me know what I should do that day and helped me stay on top of their homework. It is much easier to compete than to catch up. Get behind the homework can be overwhelming and create a fun atmosphere for your family. You’ve seen the tension that comes with a messy house? Here are some things you can do every day to help keep the house, beautifully organized.
- Make a list of tasks you want to accomplish each day, and another list of tasks you want to meet weekly and biweekly. Schedule of each task and try their best to comply. Do not stress if there are one or two days, you are not able to finish all your tasks. Just do your best and that’s all you expect of yourself. Make sure you do not receive task too ambitious and too regular in one day. This will only lead to despair. Make it manageable. As we all know, there’s much more to life than cleaning the house.
- There is some unnecessary work schedule. The dishes should be rinsed and loaded the dishwasher soon after they are used. If you clean up after meals, then there should be no confusion in the sink cons, stove and kitchen. I think it is better to clean food that I prepare. This is to avoid chaos and fear then you can enjoy your meal with your family. Make sure you teach your children (and husband) for rinsing dishes and cleaning up after themselves.
- Have two laundry baskets, one for whites and another for your color. When you open the clothing, immediately sort your dirty clothes and empty pockets all. My husband is great to empty the pockets so it is a step I need to do before the wash load. These steps are so simple, but makes a big difference.
- Keep the chaos at the basket in hand. Choose a basket for each child and write their name on it. You can even collect a portion of their business and help you decorate the outside of their baskets. To clean quickly have each child fill their cart with their belongings and return them to their room. This allows children to get involved and really saves time for the mother.
- Do not forget the mirror! It’s easy to forget the mirror when it comes to cleaning the bathroom. Spray the entire mirror with Windex or vinegar and water if desired, and wipe with a cloth until completely dry. While you’re there go ahead and shine faucets with Windex and wipe spirits. This will give you a polished look good. If the mirror has been ignored for a while, you may need to soak the cloth and wipe it first to get the worst spills and water stains.
- Make your bed as soon as you wake up. My husband and I decided that anyone who runs out of bed are responsible for making the bed. Rectifying and smoothing the Comforter. Beat a pillow and give them a good coat. Make sure the coverage is uniformly distributed on each side of the bed. I like to walk into our room and I saw a clean bed. Even if there is chaos and a dining hall, a bed made to make the room more organized and neat. Please try. See what difference it makes.
- Keep a bucket of cleaning with all the cleaning supplies in a closet or storage area that is easily accessible. I want to keep my favorite cleaning products with rubber gloves, cloth, paper towels, scrubbers, dust cloths, and all I want to use for cleaning, in buckets. What makes it so easy to grasp and get a bucket. When finished cleaning, check the bucket to see if there is a need to be replenished. Another good idea is a clean apron. If you prefer your cleaning products on you during your cleanup, this is the best way forward. Find a sturdy deck and has lots of pockets for storage.
- I strongly believe great to have a daily routine. This not only helps you in your daily to clean, but also help you in other aspects. I think it saves time so much to know when each task is accomplished today. Instead of walking wondering what to do then you’ll know exactly what tasks must be done to stay on top of daily cleaning. Being a person who controls your day, instead of you controlling your day. Plan your day from the moment you wake up when you go to bed. Obviously not everyone will always according to plan, but at least you’ll feel like your day more organized. Find a routine that works for you and do your best to stick with it.